Last updated on October 28th, 2019
Burj Khalifa is the Tallest building in world with 2717 feet tall, located in Downtown Dubai. Construction began on 21st September 2004 with exterior of the building completed on October 1st, 2009. The Building officially opened on January 4th, 2010.
Burj Khalifa Tower is a part of the 490 acres flagship development called Downtown Burj Khalifa (Downtown Burj Dubai prior to its launch) at Sheikh Zayed Road, Near Dubai’s main business district. The total cost for the Burj Khalifa project was about US$1.5 billion and for the entire new “Downtown Dubai”, US$20 billion.
Burj Khalifa was designed to be the centerpiece of a Downtown Dubai that includes worlds biggest shopping mall Dubai Mall, 30,000 homes, nine hotels including The Address Downtown Dubai, at least 19 residential towers, and the 30-acre man-made Burj Khalifa Lake features famous Dancing Fountains. Burj Khalifa inside interior is being design carefully to cop with the modern lifestyle.
Currently Burj Khalifa holds following world records that make it one unique place to live in.
- Tallest structure ever built: 829.8 meter
- Building with most floors: 163 floors (previously World Trade Center – 110)
- World’s highest observation deck: 148th floor at 555 meter
- World’s highest outdoor observation deck: 124th floor at 452 meter
- World’s highest installation of an aluminium and glass façade: 512 meter
- World’s highest nightclub: 144th floor
- World’s highest restaurant (At.mosphere): 122nd floor at 442 meter
- World’s highest New Year display of fireworks
- World’s second highest swimming pool: 76th floor (world’s highest swimming pool is located on 118th floor of Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Hong Kong).
Here are the Pictures Burj Khalifa inside and the view of Top Floor at Burj Khalifa taken by visitors. Just have a look on them and enjoy the wonder views of World’s tallest building.