In Dubai, where there are many prospects for thriving businesses and strong economic growth, it is becoming common to establish a free zone company. Every investor and business owner in Dubai has access to the same opportunities and exposure. The government has implemented business-friendly laws in creating the Dubai Free zone. It has made starting a business in Dubai considerably simpler for entrepreneurs.
The process of establishing a free zone company Dubai is simple and inexpensive. In Dubai Free Zones, entrepreneurs can open a business in several areas. Due to the government’s stance, business formation in the Dubai free zone is a relatively simple process that has drawn many investors and entrepreneurs.
- How to Start an Offshore Company in Dubai
- 5 Main Difference between Company Setup in Dubai and Sharjah
What is a free zone company in Dubai?
A business or trade setup that operates out of particular designated economic zones in the UAE is known as a free zone corporation. Typically, these places are referred to as Dubai Free Zones. For foreign investors in Dubai, these spaces provide specific exclusive perks. Companies established in Dubai’s free zones are given particular advantages like:
- 100% ownership by foreigners
- Tax-free businesses
- Possibility to work in closely related market segments
- Zero percent import and export customs fees
- Easy connectivity to transportation hubs like seaports and airports
- Convenient trading opportunities
- Specialized infrastructure
Advantages of a Free Zone Company Dubai
Following are the advantages of setting up a free zone company in Dubai.
- It is possible to incorporate a free zone company in Dubai with 100% foreign ownership. Thus, enterprises operating in a free zone are not required to have a local partner or Emirati.
- Profits and capital investments made via the firm may be repatriated.
- Tax-free business zones are a significant advantage for free zone companies. Investors who conduct business in free zones are not required to pay taxes.
- Companies operating in free zones are not subject to restrictions on currency exchange. Additionally, there are no restrictions on the quantity or frequency of fund transfers made to and from the company’s corporate bank account.
- No duties or additional fees are charged for any goods or services offered by Freezone businesses.
- One of the key benefits of free zone companies is affordable energy costs.
- Freezone company formation in Dubai is a simple process issued more quickly than business permits on the mainland.
- Office space is widely accessible for purchase and rental in free zones established to promote international trade, investment, and enterprise.
- Additionally, businesses can readily acquire visas for skilled workers.
- The hours of operation for the office are not limited in any way. Therefore, offices can operate whenever it suits them.
- 8 Important Decisions to Make Before You Start A Business In Dubai
- Real Estate Business Ideas for UAE (2022)
- Challenges in Establishing a Business in Dubai and How to Overcome Them
- How to Get Business Trade License in Dubai: Everything You Need to Know
To set up a free zone company in Dubai, you need to have proper and clear guidance. If you are looking forward to setting up a company, Consult Zone is the best and ideal option for you to take guidelines and help. With a team of professionals, you will get a customized business plan suiting your needs and financial budget. The essential advantage of hiring a consult zone is they will help you set up your company in no time.
Consult Zone, a leading provider of business solutions, offers a one-stop shop for everything you need to start a business, including sponsorship, residency, account opening, VAT registration and audit, office space, telecommunication, hosting for website development, and digital marketing. They are an organization that offers hassle-free business establishment consultants in the UAE along with follow-up services.