Dubai’s desert is a part of an unspoiled area in which the old-world charm remains intact and well-preserved. Actually, this unique region of the country is an essential element of the intriguing Emirates of culture, heritage, and heritage. The best method to experience the vast beauty and tranquility than an excursion through the desert. Find out more about this off-road Dubai desert safari experience which promises a refreshing escape from the smog that is the modern city of Dubai.
Also Read: 21 Things to do in Dubai in Lowest Budget
Desert Safari in Various Forms
Desert Safari is more than just dune bashing in desert in evening and a BBQ dinner at night. Here we have listed things that you can do to have unique Dubai Desert Safari experience like no other.
Morning Desert Safari
Who doesn’t love a sunrise? In the Middle East, they are breathtaking. It is among the most enjoyable ways to enjoy the breathtaking desert sunrise views and experience a lot of excitement and fun (whether you go on a dune-bashing adventure or a trip on camelback, a quad biking session, or a quad-biking adventure). Take an early morning desert safari dubai to get an intimate view of the light reflected across the vast sandy dunes that roll in the wind.
Evening Desert Safari
Evening desert safaris feature similar activities to the morning, but with the full barbecue menu perfect in preparation and cultural experiences like falconry, henna smoking sheesha (hookah), and traditional Emirati cultural performances (like Arabian belly dancers and dancing tanoura). You’ll also enjoy all of this while enjoying the breathtaking desert landscape saturated in the gold-yellow-orange shades of the sun setting.
Overnight Desert Safari
Take in the magnificence and beauty in Dubai’s desert in the evening. Participate in a variety of activities inspired by the desert and savor an exquisite meal, enjoy traditional shows, and have an intimate time under the shady canopy that is the Arabian desert sky. In the end, this type of trip gives you the opportunity to enjoy stunning images of the sun rising and setting in the desert.
A Desert Dinner
If you’d like to be able to feel the pure beauty of Dubai’s desert while staying free of the stressful adventures that are part of the standard trip to the desert, this package is perfect for you. This lets you not only indulge in a lavish meal within the desert but as well take part in a myriad of activities that pay homage to the long-standing Bedouin customs and culture.
Red Dune Safari
Do you want to experience a unique type of desert experience in Dubai? Go on a red dune safari that will take you deep in the desert towards the burning desert dunes that are red in the Lahbab region. The area is brimming with natural beauty. The entire atmosphere is like an amazing painting being brought to life.
What’s a typical desert safari like?
The desert adventure is a wonderful combination of thrilling adventures as well as authentic cultural experiences and delicious culinary delights. Based on your choice of desert safari, You can anticipate including the following in your dream desert adventure.
Blasting the Dune
It’s the most thrilling aspect of an adventure in the desert. You’ll travel through the untracked dunes’ trails aboard an incredibly powerful 4×4 vehicle such as the Hummer or Land Cruiser. You’ll feel the rush of adrenaline when this ride propels you through the golden sands with exhilarating speed. Dune-bashing sessions typically last up to 45 minutes. Be aware that dune basking can be extremely stomach-churning and nerve-wracking, so prepare yourself for an exciting experience!
If you want to experience a different way to experience the stunning desert landscape, ride on top of a camel to travel across the dunes. This thrilling but wobbly journey lets you experience how early settlers and the ancient Bedouins were able to navigate through the Arabian Desert.
Sandboarding and quad biking
If you’re looking for even more thrilling ways to explore the desert dunes of Dubai, It is possible to explore the dunes in solitude with a simple quad bike and is ideal for those who are new to the sport and just starting out. Be sure to be older than 16 and aren’t suffering from any illness that prevents you from participating in this arduous sport.
You can also use sandboards. Try to test your balance as you try to stand as you slide down the huge dunes of sand. The only thing you need to do is put your feet onto a sturdy Sandboard, then let the sands lead you!
Take a trip to the Bedouin camp
Enjoy the traditional Emirati hospitality and warm welcome in a laid-back atmosphere that is furnished with low-lying seats. It’s so comfortable, and you may find yourself lying down for hours after a hearty barbecue dish.
In every desert safari, an array of cultural activities are waiting for your guests at camp! From henna tattooing to shisha smoking to falconry and photos wearing a traditional Arabian costume, the range is long and intriguing, providing a glimpse into the long Bedouin time.
Traditional Barbecue Dinner
In the evenings and on the overnight desert safaris, plan for a meal. Whatever you’re served is sure to make you feel full! However, what’s on the menu for your meal is contingent on the caliber of the service you’re getting from.
Exciting fire shows, stunning belly dancing, and dazzlingly complex tanoura show enhance the excitement of a night safari in the desert. Make sure you sit in a comfortable chair and take the entire experience. They’re great entertainment!
Camp in the Desert
This is the apex of any night-long desert adventure! The entire camping equipment is provided (tents as well as sleeping bags and pillows) and unlimited beverages. It is your job to enjoy sleeping in the wilderness and camping under the night sky that is full of stars. This is an unforgettable experience which should not be missed in particular if you’ve got enough time.
What are the Best Options for the Best Desert Safari?
- Before you make a reservation for your desert safari, be certain to think about certain aspects that you should consider, like what you can afford, your budget and what’s included, and the day that you’d prefer to visit the desert.
- Take a look at a morning safari when you’re strapped for time or have a night safari, while evening, as well as overnight desert safaris, can be suitable for returning visitors or those who love to go on adventures.
- Be aware that desert safaris vary in terms of price. The costs you pay reflect the safari’s activities, the type of vehicle you choose, and the additional features, including private or shared-ride transfers between and within the desert.
- Make sure you select a reputable service provider to take you on the long-awaited desert trip. Rayna Tours and Platinum Heritage Tours are two of my favorites that offer value-packed and smooth desert safaris.
Also Read: 18 Craziest Things to do in Dubai
Best Desert Safari Tips
Also, check out the following tips to make your Dubai desert safari experience one of the most memorable moment of your life.
- Book your safari in advance. Be sure to search for discounts on the internet.
- When you purchase a package of a desert safari, Don’t be afraid to ask the details of what’s included (and precisely the things that aren’t included).
- Make sure you choose a desert safari with a guide that includes round-trip transfers to ensure that you enjoy the experience with complete peace of mind.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes. Be sure to wear an item to wrap around or secure your shoulders. Make sure you have comfortable sneakers, sunglasses, and the perfect top hat.
- Wear layers of clothing when you are planning to visit during winter. It is very cold in the evening!
- Make sure that the menu includes vegetarian and nonvegetarian meals if you’re looking for that.
Also Checkout: 20 Best Ways to Have Fun in Dubai
Why are you wasting time for?
It’s time for you to organize your Desert adventure to Dubai! This scenic trip through the Arabian Desert will guarantee you an experience different from your normal and filled with exciting moments that will be treasured memories. Don’t miss this classic Dubai Desert Safari experience, and it is sure to be among your top experiences!