Canadian University Dubai, popularly known as CUD, founded in 2006 as a private International University in Dubai. As the name suggest Canadian University Dubai is offering quality education based on the Canadian curriculum. This gives students the opportunity of a Canadian education while respecting the culture and values of the United Arab Emirates. Since 2006, Canadian University Dubai has become one of the best university in Dubai. Especially one of the best to offer MBA in Dubai. Canadian University Dubai serves students from over 100 countries and offers them many options to study or research both in Dubai or in Canada.
History of Canadian University Dubai
Canadian University Dubai was originally founded as a Centennial University of Dubai, but was then changed to Canadian University Dubai once it became an independent Canadian institution. However, it still maintains its ties with the original Ontario based university and offers students transfer programs after their second year.
Schools of Canadian University Dubai
Canadian University Dubai has 5 schools in it. Graduate Programs are offered separately. Canadian University Dubai also has an Office of Research Services that is networked with the top engineering research centers in Canada.
All programs offered by Canadian University Dubai are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR).
Why Canadian University Dubai is Best to Offer MBA in Dubai
University’s MBA program, offered by the School of Graduate Studies, focuses on meeting the current and future needs of business and government leaders in the Gulf region. The dynamic and competitive business environment of the 21st century calls for new management and leadership skills.
Here are some points that make CUD the best University offers MBA in Dubai
1. Like all other programs offered by CUD, MBA program is accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR). University Official work closely with MOHESR to maintain the highest academic standards.
2. All MBA faculty members are internationally qualified and have worked in Canada, USA or Europe.
3. Students can complete an additional group of four concentration courses to graduate with a double concentration.
4. Canadian University Dubai’s MBA is designed to cater for students that work full time, therefore, they offer the option of taking classes either in the evening stream (Sunday-Wednesday 6:00 – 9:00pm) or in the weekend stream (Friday & Saturday 9.00am – 3:00pm).
5. Canadian University Dubai’s MBA program consists of 12 courses, a student can take up to 4 courses in Fall & Spring, and 1 in Summer.
6. The University is located in the heart of Dubai, near the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) close to the Burj Khalifa. That makes it easy for the students to access the University campus.
7. University offers wide range of courses. All students complete a core of eight courses, and then select four more specialized courses to complete the MBA concentration of their choice in following tracks:
- MBA Human Resource Management
- MBA General Management
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Islamic Banking
- MBA Finance
- MBA Double Concentration
That is what makes Canadian University Dubai stands out of the league from other universities offering MBA in Dubai.
Canadian University Dubai Video Review
For more details about Canadian University Dubai. Visit their website or follow them on Facebook Page.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Canadian.University.of.Dubai