The amazing city of Dubai has several best architectural man-made wonders. It is never short of innovative diversion. From all of the best things Dubai has to offer to its tourists, Burj khalifa takes the spotlight. Just rely on the best car rental Dubai companies and book your car before you start exploring Dubai.
With a height of 828 meters, Burj Khalifa is the tallest building of the world. It has over 160 floors and it provides an amazing opportunity to get an eagle’s eye of the Persian Gulf. This giant building is buzzing with tourists and locals all year.
Read this comprehensive guide about how to visit Burj Khalifa.
Also Checkout: Burj Khalifa Inside and Top Floor View [Awesome Pictures]
Table of content:
1. What to expect at Burj Khalifa?
2. Observation decks at Burj Khalifa
3. Timings of Burj Khalifa/ Burj khalifa visiting hours
4. prime and non-prime hours of Burj khalifa
5. Best time to visit Burj Khalifa
6. What to do at Dubai Burj Khalifa
7. Tips for visiting the tallest Dubai Tower
Also Read: Five Lessons to Learn from the Burj Khalifa
What to expect at Burj Khalifa?
When Burj khalifa construction was completed back in 2010, it becomes popular for being:
- The tallest building of the world.
- The tallest building with the highest number of floors.
- Tallest service elevator.
- The biggest outdoor observation deck in the world.
There are almost 3 main sets of public observation decks and attractions in Burj Khalifa. The deck’s details are as follows:
- Level 124 and 125: The public observation deck at the top
- Level 148: The VIP level at the top of the sky
- Level 152 to 14: The Lounges
Timings of Burj Khalifa/visiting Hours
The observation deck at the top of Burj khalifa is open at:
Sunday to Thursday: 08:00 am to 10:00 pm
Friday and Saturday: 05:30 am to 10:00 pm
Prime and Non-Prime Hours
03:00 pm to 06:30 pm
08:30 am to 02:30 pm
07:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Note: We recommend you book your slot at least 90 minutes before if you want to experience the top view.
Best Time to Visit Burj Khalifa
The best time to visit the tallest Dubai tower completely depends on the seasons you are visiting. Obviously sunset and sunrise are the most mesmerizing hours to visit this building. Also, you can enjoy the fog and other specific atmosphere conditions at certain times.
If you are staying in Dubai for a month or more, try to look for monthly car rental companies so you can enjoy the views of the entire Dubai, any time of the day with ease.
Also Checkout: 9 Reasons You Should Travel to Dubai during Off-Peak Season
What to do at Dubai Burj Khalifa
- Ride the travelator that is a 65m long elevator and it travels at 10 meters per second. You can experience the best views and significant moments about Dubai while riding up.
- Get to the 125th floor where you will be 456 meters above the ground. You can roam around the spacious desk as it is decorated awesomely in Arabic style.
- Explore the falcon eye view on the 125th floor, it also provides the birds-eye view of the city.
- Learn about the landmarks on the 124th and 125th floor as it is the best and interactive way to see city lights.
- You can watch the Dubai fountain show and enjoy the aerial view from AT THE TOP.
- Check out the residence at Dubai tower that features 196 cymbal instruments that sound pleasant when water drops from the ceiling.
- Check out the lobby called Armani hotel Dubai that is designed by Giorgio Armani.
Tips for Visiting the World Tallest Building
If you love photographs of the best views, then you should visit Burj Khalifa right before the sunset. Also, stay after the sunset to enjoy a day and evening view of Dubai. If you prefer to take surreal photos in the clouds, then faddy morning will do the trick for you.
Don’t forget to bring your camera and selfie stick as Dubai’s tallest tower has plenty of photo opportunities. Or, you can also bring an on-site telescope to help identify the surrounding building of the Dubai tower and other interesting points.
In the end
Burj Khalifa has become the icon of Dubai since its opening. Not only Burj Khalifa, but the whole city is also full of mesmerizing buildings and amazing landscapes. Such as Dubai Frame, Dubai Miracle Garden, Burj al Arab, etc.