The United Arab Emirates very own homegrown perfume company, Emirates Pride, marked the opening of its 19th location in the UAE on 23 September 2022. You can find it on the ground floor of Al Jimi Mall in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi. This is also Emirates Pride’s fifth location in the city of Al Ain and the eleventh in the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Emirates Pride began with a single store in Dubai in 2011. Since then, it has grown from strength to strength and has the following retail outlets in the UAE:
- The Dubai Mall (ground floor), Dubai
- The Dubai Mall – Boutique (first floor), Dubai
- Mall of the Emirates (ground floor), Dubai
- City Centre Mirdif (ground floor), Dubai
- Deerfield Mall (first floor), Abu Dhabi
- Dalma Mall (first floor), Abu Dhabi
- Yas Mall (ground floor), Abu Dhabi
- Yas Mall – Boutique (first floor), Abu Dhabi
- Bawabat Al Sharq (ground floor), Abu Dhabi
- Bawabat Al Sharq – Boutique, (first floor), Abu Dhabi
- Al Ain Mall (ground floor), Al Ain
- Al Jimi Mall (ground floor), Al Ain
- Bawadi Mall – 1 (ground floor), Al Ain
- Bawadi Mall – 2 (ground floor), Al Ain
- Zakher Makani – Boutique (ground floor), Al Ain
- City Centre Al Zahia (ground floor), Sharjah
- Mannar Mall (ground floor), Ras Al Khaimah
- City Centre Ajman (ground floor), Ajman
- City Centre Fujairah (ground floor), Fujairah
Emirates Pride: On a Mission to Conquer the Middle East
Emirates Pride’s expansion plans are not confined to the UAE. In fact, it currently has a total of 29 outlets in the Gulf Region, including Oman and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
These are Emirates Pride’s outlets in Oman:
- Mall of Oman (ground floor)
- City Centre Muscat (ground floor)
You’ll find Emirates Pride in the following locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- Salaam Mall, Riyadh
- Hayat Mall (ground floor), Riyadh
- Park Avenue Mall (ground floor), Riyadh
- Haifaa Mall (ground floor), Jeddah
- Aziz Mall (ground floor), Jeddah
- Jeddah Park Mall (ground floor), Jeddah
- Al Noor Mall (first floor), Madina
- Al Rashid Mall, Abha
Tracing its history back to the time it started in 2011 will reveal that the UAE brand’s current expansion is all part of its strategy to accomplish its overarching vision of becoming the most distinguished perfume company in the Middle East.
Therefore, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that Emirates Pride continues to cultivate its presence in the UAE and beyond. It’s a brand on a clear mission to spread its gift of fragrance to the world, represent Emirati excellence to a global consumer base, and conquer the Middle East.
The Pride of Emirates Pride
Emirates Pride owes its growth to a loyal base of customers who have come to love the brand for its exceptional quality and consummate craftsmanship.
Every perfume, oud, dokhoon, accessory, and gift item that carries the Emirates Pride name bears it proudly, as the company has a solid reputation for consistently using only the finest ingredients sourced from all over the globe in manufacturing its products.
Emirates Pride has a clear value proposition. In a world increasingly wearied by unvarying experiences, even homogenous fragrances, the company offers a unique perspective through its distinctly Arabic scents.
The following are some of Emirates Pride’s most notable perfumes.
This healing fragrance is designed to bring calm and healing after a period of turbulence.
The joyful top notes of juicy bergamot incite the senses before giving way to the warm heart of cedarwood and pride wood anchored by the depth of the precious, musky, and radiant ambergris base.
Bergamot Bel Amber
If you like fruity, citrusy scents but want a perfume with gravity and impact, look no further than Bergamot Bel Amber.
The prince of citrus, bergamot, provides the top notes that blend seamlessly with the soft, warm, sweet, and exotic amber heart. The oud base ties it all together and gives the perfume an unmistakably Arabic essence. The result is an intense perfume that’s zesty, warm, enchanting, and alluring.
Expert perfumer Jórdi Fernandez put together unique components to create this mysteriously intoxicating masterpiece.
Spanish saffron’s leathery and powerful scent dominates the top notes, but at the perfume’s heart lies Emirates Pride’s proprietary and luxurious pride wood, fixed in place by the captivatingly warm and earthy vetiver base. The result is a mysterious scent — bold, strong, and decidedly memorable.
If you want an introduction to the heady world of Middle Eastern fragrances, try perfumer Hamid Merati Kashani’s creation, White Oud.
The vivacious top notes of lemon lead to the enticingly soft and smooth, powdery soft aroma of its iris heart. However, the highly concentrated oud base, made from the finest special Indian oud, gives it an Oriental kick like no other. It’s West and East combined by one talented craftsman.
- Shopping in Dubai: 7 Tips to shop wisely in Dubai
- 10 Smart Ways to Save Money in Dubai While Shopping Online
Sample Emirates Pride Scents
If you haven’t done so already, give Emirates Pride perfumes a try.
There’s no reason you shouldn’t.
Made from the finest raw materials, masterfully crafted, and reasonably priced, Emirates Pride fragrances are truly one of a kind.