Autodesk AutoCAD 2022 is a prolific green CAD application for any organization executing tasks with digital models. Many industries and more than 135,000 companies now use state-of-the-art proprietary software to create accurate 2D/3D, engineering, architectural or engineering drawings.
The world-famous wonders and technology of the modern world are upscale and keep pace with the ever-evolving environment. It continuously stays up to date with updated versions, with more enhanced functionalities, toolkits, cloud features, and apps.
AutoCAD 2021 was introduced last year. It has brought many improvements with constant access to custom architectural, Electrical, 3D Maps, Mechanical, MEP, 3D Crops or Grid design tools to automate tasks and save valuable time.
It also makes quick mode the default mode, improves quick measure commands, enables automatic revision of cloud radius adjustments, syncs recent blocks via cloud storage, and provides the option to compare changes to the current version of Xref.
Advantages of Moving to AutoCAD 2022
AutoCAD 2021 certainly offers many benefits for increasing productivity. AutoCAD 2022, the 36th iteration, enhances its level with a focus on automation, collaboration and innovation.
AutoCAD 2022 advances design, ensures smart work, and seamlessly optimizes the time so that one can focus on other crucial elements of your business.
Let’s take a look at new functionalities, advantages, and advanced improvements that should prompt you to move to AutoCAD 2022 as soon as possible.
- With Trace, you and your colleagues can tag DWG files without changing the current drawing. Collaborators develop tracks in the mobile or web app and make changes to the tag design they want to see. Then it opens in AutoCAD on the computer where you get automatic feedback on the DWG file and any changes are applied.
- Cross-platform digital workflows allow your team members to collaborate anywhere and simplify the drawing review cycle. Trace enhances collaboration digitally and lets you collaborate with employees on any device.
- Automatic calculation of beam/geometry. Send data to dynamic spreadsheets and get instant updates. Reduce manual quantity, and avoid ordering wrong parts or the wrong quantity. The count command, located on the View Tab’s Palettes, reduces human error, boosts the accuracy, and saves a lot of time.
- Sharing helps you share drawings with your team/co-workers in AutoCAD. Choose an input level from View Only or Edit to send a controlled copy of the drawing to your team, available anytime, anywhere. Create shared links from the AutoCAD web app. This offers a better level of control and improves the process of collaboration.
- Push to Autodesk Docs CAD drawing sheets, without saving the PDF locally, without opening a web browser or uploading the sheet to the cloud, it can be published as PDF from AutoCAD to Autodesk Docs. You can see it in the Collaboration section which allows you to work faster and improve workflow efficiency.
- Floating Windows makes it easy to view and edit individual drawings simultaneously in AutoCAD. Simply remove the drawing tab on the secondary monitor to view it side by side or as a fully functional window. This guarantees sub-second click-and-drag operations in AutoCAD without reopening and viewing the drawing.
Also Read: How to Become a Data Analyst in Dubai?
Enhancements in AutoCAD 2022
Following are some of the enhancements in AutoCAD 2022.
- With the drawing history feature, you can compare previous/current drawing versions and monitor the progress of your work.
- Xref Compare lets you analyze two versions of a DWG with external links (Xrefs).
- The Blocks palette allows you to view/access the contents of your blocks on the desktop or in the AutoCAD web application from within AutoCAD.
- Quick Major shows approximate dimensions in the drawing by holding down the mouse.
- A cloud storage connection allows going through any DWG file in AutoCAD using Autodesk Cloud or other major cloud storage providers.
- Create, edit, and view CAD drawings in a browser anywhere, anytime with the AutoCAD web or mobile app.
- 2D features include text settings, centrelines, dimensions, leaders, centre marks, fields, revision clouds, tables, data linking, layouts, data extraction, arrays, dynamic blocks, purge, parametric constraints and so on.
- 3D Modeling and visualization include visual styles, section planes, 3D navigation, solid, surface, mesh modelling, rendering, point clouds, cloud rendering, section planes and model documentation.
- Collaboration features include PDF, DGN, DWG comparison, spreadsheet, model reference and import, geolocation, and online maps.
- Installation and customization include a CUI customization, action recorder, secure load, trusted DWG technology, start tab, simplified installer, system variable monitor, action recorder, CAD standards checker, application programming interface (API) and an app store of Autodesk.
For effective use of the AutoCAD software, Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User (ACU) credential certifies the skills of individuals at the entry level.
The AutoCAD User Certification Exam tests basic drawing skills, the ability to properly create, modify, or manage objects, apply additional drawing methodologies, and re-utilize available content.
Autodesk Certified Professionals in Design and AutoCAD Setup test the advanced skills of your team members to resolve complicated workflow and design issues.
At a professional level, the 120-minute certificate exam tests skills such as drawing and arranging objects, precise drafting, advanced editing, layout, custom printing and output, understanding annotation methodologies, and multi-lead optimization.
The global CAD market is expected to reach 11.21 billion by 2023. AutoCAD training and certification for individuals or for the teams serve as proof of their CAD skills, make them prepare for constant productivity and performance in a high-tech environment of design and help them in getting an edge in this tech-driven work culture.
Vinsys is a globally acclaimed individual and corporate training provider, having a legacy to train and upskill the professionals with knowledge for 15+ years and have trained 600,000+ professionals across the globe. Known for its custom solutions and skill development programs, it can offer Autodesk Authorized Trainers to learners.
An Autodesk Certified Instructor walks you through the official course and provides comprehensive information on the AutoCAD 2022 Fundamental, Intermediate, or Advanced Certificate training and curriculum. You can also opt for our AutoCAD training especially created keeping in mind that it can help individuals as well as teams with AutoCAD working methodology and get accurate knowledge about their learnings.
Vinsys’s best AutoCAD training and across the globe, Webinars,3Ds Max, Civil 3D, Fusion 360, Navisworks, Inventor, and other AutoCAD basic training and certification learnings for Revit are created with an entire plan and strategy for entry-level, associate, professional and advance level of certification.
You can choose from virtual instructor-led training (VILT), instructor-led training, private group training, e-learning and digital learning options.
Also Checkout: 8 Book Should be Follow for CISSP Certification Exam
You will have the option to select from e-learning and digital learning options, private group training, virtual instructor-based training and instructor-led training.
So, why wait for? Sign-up today and enrol for your seat now at IT Professional Training Centre!